Well, since i haven't updated in forever i (meaning Haley) thought i should do an update.
Well, not alot has happened in my mind but here we go.
last weekend was fun, i can't remember what i did, but it was probably a good use of my time.
Wait, i had band camp! shut up i know i did something
that's right, i was at band camp, and we were blocking movement 3, which is amazing. It's very intense marching, you really don't have a clue unless your on the field. That was the first time this season i felt that the show was actually fucking amazing. I mean, if your going through these intense moving charts that have so many right-foot step-offs, you'd be a little psyched for the rest of the season. We blocked the 39 charts till the finale, and i'm not sure if we're going to put the rest of the show on the field for Red Deer. I was very happy with that weekend.
This past week was pretty intense, i worked, i had the looming moonlight knights on the saturday, and i was very happy for thursday, which is always a good day, because of no early band. Thursday was awesome because i went to a Drama production at Abe with Haley. it was very powerful, and some of those writings were quite funny. I was glad i went even if i did spend an hour on the bus. It was all worth it to see Haley
Then Moonlight Knights was pretty funny. We ended up playing alot of Dignity Truth or Dare. i watched alot, because i suck at poker. but i did play a round where i lost and got whipped with a belt, it was erotic. i got off easy, because the other losers had to put hand-sanatizer down their pants, and that apparently burns. Kelly, Alex and I went outside a few times for spinning contests. I won all the time, since i'm a ninja.
Anyways, i worked this weekend, and i got my Pokemon game on Sunday. it's pretty fun. And Now this coming Wednesday, i'm off to Whistler with Wind Ensemble. It's going to be an Orgy and a Half.
Anyways, that's all for me tonight, so i will bid you good eve.
I love you Haley
Tim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow, i didn't realize you'd updated. maybe I shoul dnot update so much, I run out of things to say...
Je t'aime aussi.
Post a Comment